A few tips on how NOT to piss-off Gordon Ramsay on Kitchen Nightmares: (via Huffington Post)
“1) TIN CANS - Never have a recipe that involves serving anything out of a can. There’s only one thing that gets Ramsay’s goat more than a restaurant that has ingredients from a can, and that is…
2) MICROWAVES - Don’t you even dare consider having Ramsay in your kitchen, without an onslaught of screaming, if you are going to heat up a menu item assisted by a microwave. Be prepared for all hell to break loose.
3) MENUS - If you are going to have a large, confusing menu get ready to have Ramsay get all biblical on your ass. It’s a simple formula: have a small menu and focus on your restaurant’s specialty.
4) ARROGANCE - Ramsay currently ranks 3rd in the world in terms of prestigious Michelin Stars. Chances are he’s a much better, more experienced chef than you. In fact, that’s why you asked him to come in to your restaurant and shape it up; because your business is failing. Listen to what he has to say.
5) DÉCOR - By no means have your restaurant decorated like a 1980’s dance club.
6) SWEARING - You think you can out swear Chef Ramsay? Guess again. Gordon Ramsay.”
(click link above for full article.)